- - - - - - - - - - - -
• Support and accelerate the success of progress initiatives by using Michelin Way tools, methods, and approach.
• Make operational teams autonomous in the long term with regard to managing their progress by ensuring their acceptance of change.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Implement progress initiatives to improve his/her entity’s performance.
• IE Basics are in place and maintained.
• Activity / time records are updated, and activity follow-up tools are in place.
• Necessary headcount / machine calculations are performed, and capacities are under control.
• Contribute to the progress network by sharing best practices.
• Manage change effectively: the key change players are onboard and committed to implementing progress initiatives.
• Develop operational teams' long-term autonomy in order to manage their progress initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Industrial / Production / Chemical / Mechanical / etc.)
• Experience 1-3 years in the field of Industrial Engineer / Process Engineer, new graduates are also welcome
• Good analytical and communication skill, Able to work under pressure, Ability to challenge others
• Thai native speaker with good English communication
• Candidates need to pass logical test & IE test during selection process
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*