- - - - - - - - - - - -
Job: Michelin Mobility Intelligence – Communication Manager
MICHELIN MOBILITY INTELLIGENCE (MMI) is a new area of the Michelin Group, specializing in the acquisition and fusion of mobility and infrastructure data and modeling to meet our customers' daily challenges in terms of road safety and infrastructure. We have demonstrated that it is possible, thanks to data, to identify the levers of action to reduce the number of accidents on the road, improve road infrastructures and vehicle technologies.
Are you motivated to contribute to building the future and participate in an innovative activity?
Join our unique and exciting team adventure!!!
Adapt the Communication Group’s strategy for MMI situation and challenges. Define the area's specialty communication plan and ensure that it is effectively deployed and that the related risks are carefully managed, to contribute to the protection and development of Michelin Mobility Intelligence reputation and/or the perceived value of its brands, products and services and/or the engagement of the Company's employees, as well as to the achievement of the various MMI objectives.
KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
Strategy & Communication Plan
• Perform and maintain a benchmark on competitors communication, to fit with market trends.
• Oversees and facilitates the design of communication plans, and their alignment with Group orientations.
• Adapts the Group strategy for communication to the current situation and challenges.
• Collaborates with other MMI teams to propose communication strategies that positively impact the business.
• Partners with customer business teams to develop and execute innovative communication plans and channels.
• Establishes communication key performance indicators and relevant metrics and monitors and analyzes results.
Advertising Strategy, Brand Content Production and Dissemination
• Oversees communication/ advertising assignments.
• Defines with local teams media policies and media planning for Michelin Mobility Intelligence with a qualitative and efficient manner.
• Coaches others on developing a meaningful Owned/Shared/Earned/Paid (OSEP) plan.
• Implements and manages the Michelin Mobility Intelligence promotion strategy.
• Reviews and advises on site changes, improvements, and technical enhancements based on web analytics.
• Establishes key performance indicators to manage performance and communicate results/value to leadership team.
• Develops and publishes case studies, testimonials, and stories that illustrate the brand and value of the organization and its offerings.
• Helps individuals and teams to improve their communication.
Brand Strategy and Reputation Management
• Supports the brands' architecture and related positionings throughout the organization.
• Contributes to/coordinates the brand support activities across the corporate and marketing organizations.
• Assists marketing teams internally in the development of value propositions for their new commercial offers.
• Uses brands and communications performance monitoring to identify possible changes in brand strategy
• Oversees and facilitates the development of a media strategy and associated KPIs.
• Proposes the communication strategy on specific topics and consolidate the media relations' plan.
• Identifies and acts on opportunities (including possible company activities) to improve public perception.
• Resolves media-related issues likely to affect the company’s reputation and manages communication crises.
• Counsels spokesperson on their communication skills with the media (key messaging, Q&A, media training).
• Manages indicators of volume and sentiment.
• Work with the team of internal or external Press Officers.
• Define global actions to promote Michelin Mobility Intelligence through the different channels in collaboration with the different resources within MMI and Michelin Group
Employee Engagement Communication
• Creates effective communication plans that promote employee engagement.
• Develops comprehensive communication and consultation strategies to support change initiatives.
• Gives meaning to the activity to nurture a positive climate and employees' sense of pride.
• Counsels management teams on their communication skills to engage their teams.
• Identifies gaps or support needed to help individuals and teams to improve their communication.
• Applies crisis principles to distinguish types and severity of crisis.
• Uses advanced crisis communication tools to manage risks in highly complex crises situations.
• Produces and manages the content development with speed of execution.
• Applies tactics to manage online crises, reducing the impact on the organization's reputation.
• Supports the spokesperson during times of crisis to deliver key messaging in line with organizational standards.
• Recommends notification and monitoring systems used to gather pertinent information.
• Compiles a database of inputs (e.g., local and national media outlets, social media and opinion leaders) and outputs (e.g., journalists, newspapers, social media channels, spokespeople) to be monitored and leveraged during crisis situations.
What’s in it for the candidate
Build, implement and manage a global communication plan for a fast-moving new entity. Michelin Mobility Intelligence is operating in an unique area for the rest of the Group in term of:
The candidate will be a strong contributor to the growth of Michelin Mobility Intelligence and a key player to achieve the second major goal for Michelin Mobility Intelligence which is visibility.
Lyon & hybrid
78k€ to 90k€ + bonus, depending on profile and experience
- - - - - - - - - - - -
Michelin, entreprise engagée dans la mobilité durable et reconnue pour ses actions en faveur de l'expérience employé !
Pour en savoir plus sur le Groupe :https://recrutement.michelin.fr
- - - - - - - - - - - -